New Toy!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

So... today I went to Hobby Lobby. Now that I am 15 minutes away its turning into a weekly trip... anyways, I went to buy a few things that I needed to make a Valentine project that I will be starting in a week or so and decided to see if they had the Cuttlebug in stock. Yes, you guessed it - they did and I bought it!!! There was even a nice lady that gave me her coupon as she had mulitiple in her wallet :) I wouldn't have bought it without the coupon so I am so glad she offered!!! I will be playing with her tomorrow. I did buy one embossing folder and she did come with a few but they weren't very cool. Where you do you buy your embossing folders? Do you know of any online stores that are having a sale on them??? Please share!

4 comments:

Scrappin and Yappin said...

I'm surprised it's taken you this long to buy her! :)

I've bought most of my folders at Michael's or Joann's with a coupon.

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your new toy :o) I buy my folders at Michaels and Joann's also... and use them in the sizzix :o)

Carol said...

I get my folders at HL and JoAnn's. You can also use the Sizzix dies in it!!

Jill said...

I get mine at Memory Miser's website. She usually has the newest and at a good price!