LOVE Wall Hanging

Thursday, January 22, 2009


Hello! I've been working on this little wall hanging for a few days... I really wanted to print out some pictures to adhere to the 3x3 squares prior to posting this but I haven't taken any lately of my love and I that I really like so I'll have to go out this weekend and take some :) BUT I wanted to show the wall hanging because the paper and some of the stamps are only available thru CTMH till January 31st!!! I used the Key to My Heart Paper Pack again... I love the flourishy designs and the colors :) Additionally, I used Chipboard letters and covered them with Tulip cardstock and stamped on them with the corner flourish in the KTMH set. Also used some bling, colonial white buttons and the sentiment on the bottom "anything for you" is from the Priceless Love Word Puzzle... love this set and hope to make a few samples using it soon!!!

*** Would you love a wall hanging like this but don't have the time to make one? I can make you one with any saying and/or colors.... just send me an email :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's awesome Adriane !!! You've inspired me to make a wallhanging now :o)

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Kim - glad you like it! I forgot to mention that I used the CTMH 6x6 Accordian Album as the base :) We also sell a 9x9... can't wait to see yours!!!