Mojo Monday!

Monday, December 22, 2008


Hello! I am back!!! Sorry for the long non-posting period. I just got to unpack my scrapbook room yesterday... and today in the mail this adorable stamp showed up and I had to ink her up! Her name is Nurse Anya and she is from Pink Poison. I am so glad to be back in my little scraproom! So, today is Mojo Monday... Here is my card I made. You can view the sketch HERE.

Recipe -
Paper - CTMH, Perfect Day, Cocoa and Colonial White
Sticker - CTMH, the scallop border is from the Perfect Day MyStickese
Ink - CTMH, cocoa & tulip
Stamp - Pink Poison, Nurse Anya & CTMH, Smile is from Thoughtful Seasons
I also used Prismacolor pencils to color her in - Rouge, Jasmin & Beige

Enjoy! Additionally, these cards are for sale at $2 each and can be made with different background paper. Also, I have the Kokoyo Adhesive Permanent refills available for sale at $5 each. And if you don't have a recent CTMH catalog LMK and I can get you one. Please email me at scrappinadriane@yahoo.com for more information :)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute cards! Can't wait to see pics of your new scraproom!

Selene Kempton said...

These are gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How adorable! I just love Anya. Thanks for playing! :)

"The Sassy Divas" said...

Love your cards! Your digital pages look great too!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and beautiful colours
hugs Bev x