Digi Layout - Guinness!

Friday, December 5, 2008



I miss my scrapbook supplies! Our moving journey is going very slow, we hope to move into our new house late next week! But, I wish I could play with my scrapbook stuff today... I recieved the new Spring 2009 CTMH catty this week and there is some really nice things, I can't wait to share!!! Anyways, since I can't participate in the challenges and such that I miss dearly... I decided to make a digi page :) I haven't done digi layouts in months and simply needed some refreshing. I took Jessica Spragues classes this past year and so I decided to pick back up where I left off... still a few classes behind, LOL. Anyways, here is my layout I made from our afternoon at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin (from February) I am still working on my digi book from that trip :) I think this is page 10 & 11... Anyways, enjoy!

1 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yes, I live just outside Cumming (about 8 miles from downtown, actually) and have lived here for just over 5 years, but I've lived in northern GA all my 56 years! I'd love to get togethr with you. There's a great scrapping store (EMI) in Cumming, and she (Susan, the owner) will let you scrap there any time you want, so maybe after Christmas we could meet for a 'play date', lol! I recently met another N. GA friend there for our first play date, and she has been to my house a couple of times since. Let me know what you think. You can e-mail me from the link on my blog. Welcome to Cumming, and Blessings! Becky