September is here :)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

September is National Stamping Month. To celebrate this event, Close To My Heart has a contest going on where you can enter daily to win prizes! They are also offering little tutorials each day. How exciting! The first 15,000 people to register will recieve a FREE stamp set :) starting today, September 1st...

Go to my website at www.adriane.myctmh.com and click the box that shows National Stamping Month.... make sure you visit everyday to see the new tutorial :)

Also, September brings another GREAT promotion... From Me to You - a really nice card kit that include a stamp set, 3 mini ink pads, cards, all the accessories you need and an adorable little box that it all fits into :) To view, go to my website. Also the Stamp of the month for September is Doodle Alphabet - so adorable.

Let me know if I can help with any of your stamping needs - Happy Stamping!!!!

0 comments: