Friday - TECC & AmyR Sketches!

Friday, November 14, 2008





TGIF! This week has flown by... what else is new? I spent a few days at my parents house with my sister and niece it was nice to see them before we move :) The moving van is coming in a week - oh, my! We are pretty much ready since they will be doing the packing for us and we just have to make sure we set aside what we'll need for a week or two until we move into the new house - fun stuff! Well, I think tonight is my last opportunity to play in my scrapbook room so I am taking advantage while my DH is out having some beers with a friend... Today is Friday so I have 2 sketches for you :) TECC and AMYR - I decided to go nice and simple tonight... do you like them???

TECC Recipe
Paper - CTMH Creative Basics Evensong, Cranberry Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Sticker - Families... is a sticker from the Evensong My Stickease pack
Accessories - CTMH square bling and CTMH Colonial White brads
Ink - CTMH Olive used to distress the edges

AMYR Recipe
Paper - CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps - Snowflakes are CTMH Feathery Flakes and sentiment is CTMH Festive Thoughts
Ink - CTMH Juniper, Crystal blue and Indian Corn blue
Accessories - used Liquid Glass and mini bling on snowflakes

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kathryn said...

Yep -- I love both of them -- so simple and elegant-- great job! :)

Takisha said...

Cute cards girl!
Good luck with the move, I know how moving can be. Take one day a t a time. ha ha

Catherine said...

love both of your cards :)

AmyR said...

Great cards!! Thanks for playing along!! :o)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey Adriane, GREAT CARDS!!!
I hope your move to GA is an easy one!

PS - Did you sign up for SU! Regionals in Orlando?